The Organized Kitchen: Keep Your Kitchen Clean, Organized, and Full of Good Food—and Save Time, Money, (and Your Sanity) Every Day!
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
An organized kitchen is the salvation every busy cook needs! You'll save yourself time, money, and stress-all while whipping up delicious, healthy meals your family and friends will love.
From aprons to zesters, this book provides an A-Z of simple shortcuts that will make all the difference, including:
- Shelf and storage strategies
- Five-minute kitchen feng shui
- When to clean what-with what
- The right tools for the right tasks
- The truth about freezing food
- Meal plans that really work
- Ten foolproof, must-know recipes-with endless variations
- The good-enough stocked pantry
- Leftovers you'll really want to eat
With tips and tricks from master chefs (think Julia Child's pegboard) and real-life home chefs (think Grandma's ingenious pasta pots), this is the only kitchen/food/life organizer you need to streamline your kitchen-once and for all!
The Organized Kitchen: Because you can minimize cooking time and maximize good taste!
- F+W Media, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: