The Organic and OrthoMolecular Silicium
SILICIUM, chemical symbol Si, is an element whose atomic number is 14, situating it between aluminum and phosphorus in Mendeleevs list:
- concerning the human body, it is the 3rd constituent element of all connective tissue,
- concerning our planet, it is the 2nd constituent element of the earth's crust.
In other words, silicium is an essential element of our total make-up and also of our immediate environment. It is a full participant in cellular regeneration:
- to compensate for the loss of or to re-establish ones initial vital capital with the knowledge that, at approximately age 35-40, this capital is almost nil,
- to carry information (this specific property is essentially due to its peripheral electrons which are numerous and tend to be naturally emitted). In fact, this property is very widely used in new technologies such as computers, magnetic cards…
- dosed at 0,3 ‰, it favours packaging in quantities of 100 ml, avoiding efficiency loss caused by contact with air (as is the case with 1 litre bottles at 0,2 ‰),
- accepts a definitely higher energy level when maintained in a field of natural energy (efficiency multiplied by 100) essentially due to spring water (without the slightest trace of chemical treatments) and also due to the alchemy generated by quartz crystals.
THIS SILICIUM IS CALLED "ORTHO-MOLECULAR"
Organic Silicium "ORTHOSIL" is highly energetic. It accepts a higher quantity of information than its counterparts and restores it for optimal efficiency. This dew, called the “full moon of Easter” (gathered according to the laws of alchemy), known as the Norbert Duffaut Remedy or NDR, named after the father of organic silicium, along with the pure spring waters of the Pyrenees, result in a final product unlike any other.
BIO-CONCEPTS F 09300 LESPARROU
- Louise Courteau numérique, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: