The Non-Designer's Photoshop Book
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In this fun, full-color, straight-forward guide to Photoshop CS5.5, you’ll learn:
- Basic photo editing, such as how to smooth out wrinkles, remove blemishes, lose a little weight, clean up dust and scratches, brighten and sharpen the image, delete people, remove or add space in the middle of a photo, and more
- How to further manipulate and enhance images with filters and effects
- How to draw and paint with customized brushes, and how to colorize a black-and-white image
- All about layers and how to take advantage of them
- How and when to use paths, layer masks, and clipping masks to increase your editing capabilities
- How to merge several photos into one panorama, use the Puppet Warp feature, remove lens distortion, and much more
- Pearson Education, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: