The Non-Designer's Illustrator Book
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In this non-designer’s guide to Illustrator techniques, you’ll learn:
- How vector images, as in Illustrator, are different from raster images, as in Photoshop, and when to choose which one
- How to use Illustrator CS5.5’s tools to create and work with lines, shapes, anchor points and control handles, color, etc.
- How to draw your own shapes and trace others
- How to enter text and control the design of it
- How to take advantage of the symbol libraries, clipping masks, variable-width strokes, and much more
- When and why to rasterize elements of your vector image
- Pearson Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: