The Nikon D90 Companion
by Ben Long
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Through easy-to-follow lessons, this handy book offers a complete class on digital photography, tailored specifically for people who use the Nikon D90. This is not your typical camera guide: rather than just show you what all the buttons do, it teaches you how to use the D90's features to make great photographs-including professional-looking images of people, landscapes, action shots, close-ups, night shots, HD video, and more.
With Ben Long's creative tips and technical advice, you have the perfect, camera-bag-friendly reference that will help you capture stunning pictures anywhere, anytime. The Nikon D90 Companion will show you how to:
- Take creative control and go beyond automatic settings
- Learn the basic rules of composition
- Capture decisive moments, including fast-moving objects
- Discover ways to use a flash indoors and outdoors
- Learn about different lenses, and the best time to use them
- Understand the options for shooting RAW, and whether it's right for you
- Use the D90's ability to shoot high definition video
- O'Reilly Media, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: