The Microsoft Expression Web Developer's Guide to ASP.NET 3.5
Learn to create ASP.NET applications using Visual Web Developer 2008
by Jim Cheshire
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
“This book is a great reference for web designers new to ASP.NET who are looking to jump start their development with
Visual Web Developer 2008.”
Principal Development Manager – Web Development Tools
Expression Web introduced ASP.NET to a new group of web developers. This book is designed to help you start using ASP.NET right away to add powerful new features to your website. Don’t worry, you won’t have to learn a lot of programming; instead, you’ll create an ASP.NET application from start to finish using Visual Web Developer 2008, while writing only a very small amount of actual programming code.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO…
• Create and work with websites in Visual Web Developer 2008
• Use the different compilation and code models in ASP.NET
• Configure ASP.NET security and other settings
• Use ASP.NET master pages and user controls
• Take advantage of ASP.NET membership features for a password-protected website
• Use form validation in ASP.NET
• Use CSS, skins, and themes
• Access, edit, and add data to a database using ASP.NET
• Send email using ASP.NET
• Use Ajax and ASP.NET Web services
• Debug and troubleshoot ASP.NET
. . . and much more!
- Pearson Education, October 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: