The Marketing Gurus
Lessons from the Best Marketing Books of All Time
Indispensable summaries of the best marketing books of our time
Since 1978, Soundview Executive Book Summaries has offered its subscribers condensed versions of the best business books published each year. Focused, insightful, and practical, Soundview’s summaries have been acclaimed as the definitive selection service for the sophisticated business book reader.
Now Soundview is bringing together summaries of seventeen essential marketing classics in a single volume that include one all-new, previously unpublished summary. Here is just about everything you ever wanted to know about marketing. The Marketing Gurus distills thousands of pages of powerful insights into less than three hundred, making it an ideal resource for busy professionals and students.
Who are the gurus? They include:
• Guy Kawasaki on How to Drive Your Competition Crazy
• Geoffrey Moore on marketing high technology, in Crossing the Chasm.
• Jack Trout on how companies can help their products stand above the crowd, in Differentiate or Die.
• Regis McKenna on the changing role of the customer, in the classic Relationship Marketing.
• Philip Kotler on the concept of Lateral Marketing, which helps companies avoid the trap of market fragmentation.
• Seth Godin on how to create a Purple Cow that will take off through word of mouth.
• Lisa Johnson and Andrea Learned on marketing to women in Don’t Think Pink.
The collective wisdom contained in The Marketing Guru can help any marketer on his or her journey to becoming a marketing guru.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Penguin Publishing Group, July 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: