The Low-Carb Gourmet
A Cookbook for Hungry Dieters
HERE’S A NUTRITIONALLY SOUND, VARIED, AND TASTY REGIMEN FOR ANYONE ON A LOW-CARB DIET
In The Low-Carb Gourmet, Harriet Brownlee proves that low-carbohydrate diets can be both rewarding and full of flavor. Her variations on soups, salads, main dishes, and even desserts are simple yet sophisticated, allowing each dieter to modify his or her food plan to suit taste as well as nutritional needs. In The Low-Carb Gourmet you will find
• more than 225 recipes–including appetizers, breads, pastas, ethnic foods, and desserts
• carbohydrate counts for every recipe and every portion
• nutritional hints for low-carb dieting
• comprehensive gram- and calorie-counting charts
This accessible guide is the perfect cooking companion for people who want to lose weight the low-carb way, as well as for those who simply want to maintain a healthy diet. It is a book for everyone who appreciates fine foods–but wants to stay slim.
From the Paperback edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, December 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: