The Life of Moses - Smart Guide
- Your price$8.99
Few people have had a greater impact on our lives-and our concept of God-than Moses.
His unlikely start in life was guided by God, as was his mission to deliver Israel from bondage. During that mission, Moses wrote the first five books of the Old Testament, became Israel's first and greatest prophet, and gave to them the Ten Commandments and the law that Jews still follow today.
- How to be smart about the power of Moses's mission and relationship with God
- Moses's impact on the church and current events
- Understanding events from Genesis through Deuteronomy
- God's calling and equipping
- Thomas Nelson, November 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: