The Knee Crisis Handbook
Understanding Pain, Preventing Trauma, Recovering from Knee Injury, and Building Healthy Knees for Life
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Ever sustained a knee injury? Want to prevent one? Whether you're young and actively involved in sports, an enthusiastic weekend warrior, or someone who's simply getting older and whose body is changing, The Knee Crisis Handbook by Brian Halpern, M.D. will show you how to take care of your knees. You'll learn what to do if you sustain an injury, how to prevent a repeat injury, and how to help yourself avoid injury in the first place.
Inside you'll find:
- Sport-specific knee injury prevention tips
- Advice on caring for your knees when you're young, older, or even pregnant
- What to look for when choosing a physician and physical therapist
- Treatment options, including acupuncture and other complementary medicine therapies
- Medications: what you should and shouldn't take
- What you can expect from surgery and recovery
- How to avoid surgery
- Complete exercise programs
- Rodale, October 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: