The Innovation Playbook
A Revolution in Business Excellence
- #14132 in Business & Finance
A complete roadmap to a revolution in business excellence founded on innovation
Author and successful innovator Nicholas Webb believes we need a revolution in business excellence founded on innovation. In The Innovation Playbook, you will learn why innovations fail, the five rules of customer connectivity, the power of "real open" innovation and customer co-creation, the secret formula for reducing product and market risk, the magic of Future-casting, and so much more.
- Includes an abundance of anecdotes and examples of successful-and unsuccessful-innovation
- Shares the 56 ways in which innovations fail
- Learn the success secrets of "Innovation Superstars"
- Reduce innovation failure and build speed to market
Includes online training a ($150.00 value) that will help you put the theory into practice, The Innovation Playbook will prepare you to get your CIS Certification, as well as to implement a successful innovation culture in corporate life.
- Wiley, August 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: