The Immune Response
Basic and Clinical Principles
- List Price$210.00
- Your price$188.99
Save $21.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 84800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Immune Response is a unique reference work covering the basic and clinical principles of immunology in a modern and comprehensive fashion. Written in an engaging conversational style, the book conveys the broad scope and fascinating appeal of immunology. The book is beautifully illustrated with superb figures as well as many full color plates. This extraordinary work will be an invaluable resource for lecturers and graduate students in immunology, as well as a vital reference for research scientists and clinicians studying related areas in the life and medical sciences.
* Current and thorough 30 chapter reference reviewed by luminaries in the field
* Unique ‘single voice' ensures consistency of definitions and concepts
* Comprehensive and elegant illustrations bring key concepts to life
* Provides historical context to allow fuller understanding of key issues
* Introductory chapters 1-4 serve as an ‘Immunology Primer' before topics are discussed in more detail
* Includes a companion website containing all the figures and plates appearing in the book
- Elsevier Science, November 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: