The How-to Book of the Mass, Revised and Expanded
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Maybe you are a recent convert, or perhaps you've attended Mass your whole life, but there are still things that puzzle you, like: when you should genuflect and when you should bow; what the different books used at Mass are and what they contain; the meaning of words like "Amen," "Alleluia," or "Hosanna"; what to do during the sign of peace.
You aren't alone.
The How-to Book of the Mass not only provides the who, what, where, when, and why of the most time-honored traditions of the Catholic Church, but also the how. All in an easy-to-read, easy-to-understand format.
In this complete guide to the celebration of the Eucharist you get:
- Step-by-step guidelines to walk you through the Mass
- Biblical background of the prayers of the Mass
- Insights from the Tradition and teaching of the Church
- Practical aid to overcoming distractions
- Concrete ways to grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ at every Mass
- A handy study guide for individual or group use
Includes 2011 Roman Missal Translation changes.
- Our Sunday Visitor, January 2007
Our Sunday Visitor
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: