The Herbalist's Way
The Art and Practice of Healing with Plant Medicines
- List Price$30.00
- Your price$23.99
Save $6.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This updated edition of The Village Herbalist provides a complete guide to the art and practice of herbalism, as well as an introduction to the herbalist's role in family and community life. Inspirational profiles of practicing herbalists from across the country add a human touch to the authors' wealth of practical herbal knowledge.
The Herbalist's Way includes time-honored healing wisdom from many cultures, as well as information on:
• Roles and responsibilities of herbalists in their communities
• Herbal workshops, conferences, and education centers
• Growing, drying, and preparing medicinal herbs
• Learning to listen to clients and recommend holistic treatments for healing and continued wellness
• Licensing, marketing, and other legal and business issues facing modern herbalists
• Comprehensive resources and suggestions for building your herbal library
- Chelsea Green Publishing, August 2005
Chelsea Green Publishing
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: