The "I Have A Life" Bride's Guide: Plan The Wedding You've Always Wanted--without Losing Your Mind
- List Price$8.95
- Your price$8.09
Save $0.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
So you want to plan an unforgettable wedding, but you don't want to get swallowed up in a whole lot of craziness? True enough, some women have the time and inclination to eat, sleep, and breathe every last detail of planning their weddings, but that's not you.
You need a practical, true-to-life guide that boils down your wedding planning details to the nitty-gritty basics. If you're pressed for time-and patience-and want to avoid all the excess fluff and fuss, The "I Have a Life" Bride's Guide is the book for you. This no-nonsense guide shows you how to:
- De-stress and stay cool at all times
- Balance your wedding plans with your hectic schedule
- Steer clear of unnecessary expenses
- Cut to the chase when deciding on where to have your ceremony and reception
- Avoid time drains and pitfalls when choosing a caterer, a band, or a florist
- F+W Media, December 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: