The Handbook of Infrastructure Investing
A comprehensive overview of cutting edge infrastructure investment topics from sector experts
Infrastructure investing is one of the fastest growing and most complex asset classes facing investment professionals, practitioners, and academics. The Handbook of Infrastructure Investing examines this dynamic discipline by featuring contributions from numerous investment experts in each sector.
Salient topics include timelines for domestic and international infrastructure investing; progression of strategies and present day trends; challenges of successful infrastructure programs with labor unions; events in history that have ushered in new reforms; and much more.
- Unearths some of the biggest investment opportunities available and addresses how to make money, while meeting other portfolio investment objectives: environmental, socially conscious, and governance principles, pro-labor investing and other collateral investment objectives
- Offers insights from some of the best minds in the business
- Covers the resurgence in transportation, the types of deals associated with it, and how transportation finance has changed
- Contains commentary from public pension funds, endowments, foundations, and family office investment professionals
- Provides an overview of the traditional and alternative energy sector and the abundant investment opportunities within it
As infrastructure investing continues to grow, you'll need to enhance your understanding of this field. The Handbook of Infrastructure Investing will get you up to speed on all the issues associated with it, and provide a dynamic working guide to building an infrastructure investment program.
- Wiley, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: