The HUDSON TAYLOR Collection, 7-in-1 [Illustrated] A Retrospect, Union and Communion, Separation and Service, Ribband of Blue, Taylor in Early Years, Growth of a Work of God, Choice Sayings
* Searchable, Illustrated, formatted for your eReader with an active Table of Contents!
HUDSON TAYLOR (1832-1905) spent over 50 years in China and founded the China Inland Mission (CIM) which through faith and prayer saw hundreds of missionaries sent to Asia and countless lives changed.
This fantastic collection includes the full text of his known works:
• A RETROSPECT (1894) – a autobiographical reflection on his life and work in China [20 chapters]
• UNION AND COMMUNION (1893) – his famous commentary on the Song of Solomon
• SEPARATION AND SERVICE (1898) – his thoughts, based on Numbers 6 and 7 on service to the Lord.
• A RIBBAND OF BLUE (1899) – a series of 8 Bible Studies on ministry and spiritual growth.
• HUDSON TAYLOR IN THE EARLY YEARS: The Growth of a Soul (1911) – an in-depth biography of Hudson Taylor’s early years, chronicling up to age 27 (1859). [42 chapters]
• HUDSON TAYLOR AND THE CHINA INLAND MISSION: The Growth of a Work of God (1918) – continues the biography of his life, from age 27 until his death. [42 chapters]
• THE CHOICE SAYINGS OF HUDSON TAYLOR – a wonderful collection of Taylor’s poignant thoughts on life and ministry, organized around 19 subjects such as Prayer, Suffering, Fruitfulness, etc.
- Christian Classics Treasury, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: