The Gluten-Free Vegetarian Kitchen
Delicious and Nutritious Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Dishes
by Donna Klein
Tasty and easy-to-prepare meals-without meat, wheat, or gluten-from the author of The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen.
Whether due to food allergies, celiac disease, or dietary preferences, many people want to eliminate gluten from their diet. Now it can be done without losing the zest. Limiting or cutting out grains can seem daunting, but The Gluten-Free Vegetarian Kitchen makes good use of other vegetarian foods that don't contain gluten-like fruits, vegetables, eggs, dairy, tofu, beans, oils, legumes, rice, and gluten-free flours. With appealing recipes and food options, vegetarians can maintain a satisfying, well-balanced diet.
The Gluten-Free Vegetarian Kitchen provides:
- More than 225 gluten-free recipes from appetizers to desserts
- Tips for successful gluten-free cooking and baking, with explanations and definitions of terms and ingredients
- Nutritional analysis of calories, protein, saturated fat, total fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and sodium
- Vegan and low-carb options
- Penguin Publishing Group, April 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: