The Genealogist's Census Pocket Reference
Tips, Tricks & Fast Facts to Track Your Ancestors
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your Census Research Companion
Census records are a key source for tracing your family tree-and this handy collection puts census-related resources, tips, lists and need-to-know facts at your fingertips! Use The Genealogist's Census Pocket Reference to find
- websites with census records and date
- questions from each U.S. census 1790 to 1940
- maps of the territory covered in each federal census
- a key to common abbreviations
- instructions to enumerators population and immigration trends
- explanations of special schedules
- state and international census resources
- F+W Media, March 2012
Family Tree Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: