The Filmmaker's Handbook
A Comprehensive Guide for the Digital Age: 2013 Edition
2008 Edition The authoritative guide to funding, preparing, shooting, lighting, editing, finishing and distributing your film or video
Widely acknowledged as the "bible" of film and video production and used in courses around the world, this indispensable guide to making movies is now updated with the latest advances in high- definition formats. For students and teachers, the professional and the novice filmmaker, this clear and comprehensive handbook remains the reliable reference to all aspects of moviemaking.
- Techniques for making narrative, documentary, corporate, experimental and feature films.
- Working with high-definition and standard-definition digital video formats, including DV, HD, and HDV.
- Extensive coverage of video editing with the latest nonlinear editing systems.
- Thorough grounding in lenses, lighting, sound recording, and sound editing.
- The business aspects of financing and producing movies
- Penguin Publishing Group, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: