The Everything Wedding Book, 4th Edition: Your all-in-one guide to planning the wedding of your dreams
by Martin Katie
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Congratulations, you're getting married! Maybe you've been planning the big day since you were a little girl, or maybe you're clueless where to even begin the planning process. Either way, you've come to the right place! Every since the first edition, The Everything Wedding Book has been the go-to resource for brides-to-be. Completely updated to reflect today's trends and tastes, it's better than ever!
Trusted wedding planner and expert Katie Martin shares her expertise on planning a wedding with new updated sections on how you can:
- Save the environment with an eco-friendly wedding
- Impress your guests with innovative floral design, lighting, and decor
- Incorporate multicultural and interfaith aspects into your ceremony
- Have a nontraditional, creative wedding
- Use the Internet to set up a wedding website and find deals on products and services
- F+W Media, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: