The Everything Travel Guide to Italy: A complete guide to Venice, Florence, Rome, and Capri - and all the breathtaking places in between
by Kim Kavin
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
From the fashionable beaches of Capri to the awe-inspiring ruins of ancient Rome, Italy has something for everyone. This guide will help you get the most out of your trip to this beautiful country. Whether you want to discover the rural beauty of Tuscany, take a gondola ride through Venice, or admire the glory of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, this all-new guide shows you how!
Here you'll find the latest on:
- The best places to stay and dine in every region of Italy
- Sample itineraries for trips ranging from a day to two months
- Must-see ruins, museums, and natural wonders
- Useful Italian words and phrases to make the trip go smoothly
- A guide to world-famous Italian wine and cuisine
- F+W Media, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: