The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book: What To Eat To Ensure A Healthy Pregnancy
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book helps you break down all that confusing information about prenatal vitamins, calorie counting, and smart food shopping. From getting healthy before conceiving to staying fit through each stage of pregnancy, you can shape your eating and exercise habits to contribute positively to your well-being-and ultimately, your baby's.
The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book helps you design a well-balanced diet that's right for you and your baby, whether you're a teenage mother-to-be, an older expecting mom, or somewhere in between.
With this engaging and enlightening book at your side you can:
- Get the real deal on controversial foods such as fish, tea, wine, and cheese
- Avoid harmful food additives and over-the-counter medications
- Make informed decisions in the supermarket and kitchen
- Indulge some cravings-and beat others
- Learn the best ways to cope with the discomforts of pregnancy
- Assess which vitamins and minerals are most important during each trimester
- F+W Media, November 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: