The Everything Parent's Guide to Raising a Gifted Child: All you need to know to meet your child's emotional, social, and academic needs
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Raising a gifted child is both a joy and a challenge. Gifted and exceptional children can seem self-sufficient, but it takes more than intelligence to lead a happy and fulfilling life. Your child need your support and advocacy in school, in social situations, and even at home. This guide shows you how to encourage and foster your gifted child from birth to adolescence, including information on
- How to determine if your child is gifted
- Options for school programs and activities
- Dealing with perfectionism and stress
- Setting realistic and healthy goals for your child
- Ensuring proper socialization and friendship
- Coping with jealousy and bullying from other children
Packed with useful and professional advice, this is a reassuring guide to help your gifted child grow, thrive, and develop his talents.
- F+W Media, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: