According to the American Dietetic Association, Americans consume three times the suggested daily salt intake. For many people, too much salt can cause a host of medical conditions including high blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease and stroke. Featuring 300 delicious low-salt meals that would please even the pickiest eater, The Everything Low-Salt Cookbook also provides specific instructions on how to eat, what to eat, and how to curb those between-meal salt cravings.The quick-and-easy cookbook features:
- Appetizers, such as Sweet Stuff Guacamole Dip
- Seafood, such as Baked Orange Roughy in White Wine
- Unique sandwiches, such as Meat-Tofu Burgers with Cheese
- Ethnic cuisine, such as Curried Couscous
- Healthy desserts, such as Veggie-Fruit Salad
Featuring important dietary information such as calorie counts, fat grams, carbohydrates, protein, and sodium for each recipe, The Everything Low-Salt Cookbook will have you throwing out your salt shakers and serving up flavorful dishes for everyone!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: