The Everything Health Guide to Alzheimer's Disease: A reassuring, informative guide for families and caregivers
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With more than 5 million Americans living with Alzheimer's disease, families and caregivers of Alzheimer's patients need guidance and support more than ever before. This guide offers an overview of the medical, legal, and practical questions and decisions caregivers and families of Alzheimer's patients face. With this book, you will learn how to:
- Find the right doctor for your loved ones
- Choose treatments and medications
- Build and maintain brain health
- Handle living, medical, financial, and legal issues
- Set up care and support systems for your loved ones
- Understand the latest research in Alzheimer's treatment, including genetic testing and diagnostic imaging
- F+W Media, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: