The Everything Guide to Writing Children's Books, 2nd Edition: How to write, publish, and promote books for children of all ages!
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Writing for kids is fun and rewarding--if you can break into the fiercely competitive world of children's book publishing. With this guide, you'll learn how to write and promote a children's book that will impress any publisher. Whether you have a basic idea or a manuscript ready to go, you'll find all you need to build a successful career as a children's book author.
This clear and concise guide helps you:
- Formulate an original idea, create an outline, and write the book
- Learn the basics of children's storytelling, from point of view to story pacing
- Find helpful writing workshops and conferences
- Design a winning book proposal, get an agent, and negotiate a contract
- Create a marketing and publicity plan
- Use professional and social networking sites to promote your book
Full of eye-opening insider information and invaluable writing advice, this book should be on every aspiring author's bookshelf!
- F+W Media, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: