The Everything Guide to Being Vegetarian: The advice, nutrition information, and recipes you need to enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With nearly 6 million adult vegetarians in the United States, a push toward a leaner, greener, healthier lifestyle is happening everywhere. Whether their reasons are moral, economic, or health-related, people all over the country—and the world—are making the switch to vegetarianism. In this book, you discover:
- Easy ways to get essential nutrition like protein and iron
- Where to buy fresh, high-quality produce without breaking the bank
- Cooking tips and techniques for a vegetarian kitchen, such as how to prepare tofu
- Delicious vegetarian recipes for every meal of the day, including choices kids will love
- The real difference between vegetarian and vegan
- F+W Media, April 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: