The Everything Canning and Preserving Book: All you need to know to enjoy natural, healthy foods year round
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
More and more people are beginning to can and preserve, whether for health benefits or to save money. Complete with step-by-step instructions, recipes, and tips, this book is a must for beginning and experienced canners alike. With this book you will learn to:
- Preserve fresh foods by drying, freezing, canning, and pickling
- Find and use the tools needed to can and preserve foods at home
- Take safety precautions to prevent food contamination
- Can all-natural broths, soups, and stews
- Dry herbs and spices from the garden for year-round use
- Make festive food gifts--from jams and jellies to dressings and sauces
- F+W Media, May 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: