The Elizabeth II Pocket Bible
- List Price$7.99
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Did you know the Queen loves pigeon racing?
Did you know Elizabeth served with the ATS (Auxiliary Territorial Service) as a mechanic during World War Two? And that she is the first monarch to circumnavigate the globe?
If you’re a fan of Queen Elizabeth II or just fascinated by the British monarchy then The Queen Elizabeth II Pocket Bible contains everything you need to know and more! Discover what the Queen enjoys doing on her ‘days off’, what her royal duties include and the role the Queen plays in society today. Plus, inside you’ll find:
• The Queen’s biography; from childhood through to the coronation and her reign
• The latest up-to-date information about the Diamond Jubilee and Royal Wedding
• Windsor family tree and profiles of each family member
• Fact files of the royal palaces, including Buckingham Palace and St James
Packed with quirky tips, historical trivia and funny facts, the Queen Elizabeth II Pocket Bible is the essential guide for tourists and British fans alike.
- Crimson Publishing, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: