The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Anxiety
Breaking Free from Worry, Panic, PTSD, and Other Anxiety Symptoms
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you have an anxiety disorder or experience anxiety symptoms that interfere with your day-to-day life, you can benefit from learning four simple skills that therapists use with their clients. These easy-to-learn skills are at the heart of dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), a cutting-edge therapeutic approach that can help you better manage the panic attacks, worries, and fears that limit your life and keep you feeling stuck.
This book will help you learn these four powerful skills:
- Mindfulness helps you connect with the present moment and notice passing thoughts and feelings without being ruled by them.
- Acceptance skills foster self-compassion and a nonjudgmental stance toward your emotions and worries.
- Interpersonal effectiveness skills help you assert your needs in order to build more fulfilling relationships with others.
- Emotion regulation skills help you manage anxiety and fear before they get out of control.
In The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Anxiety, you’ll learn how to use each of these skills to manage your anxiety, worry, and stress. By combining simple, straightforward instruction in the use of these skills with a variety of practical exercises, this workbook will help you overcome your anxiety and move forward in your life.
- New Harbinger Publications, November 2011
New Harbinger Publications
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: