The DASH Diet Cookbook
Quick and Delicious Recipes for Losing Weight, Preventing Diabetes, and Lowering Blood Pressure
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Packed with amazingly tasty recipes, creative meal plans and complete nutritional information, this cookbook makes following the DASH diet a snap. The 140 easy-to-make recipes provide a mouthwatering way to eat great, lose weight, lower blood pressure and prevent diabetes without feeling deprived.
QUICK AND HEARTY BREAKFASTS
• Berry Banana Green Smoothie
• Veggie Frittata with Caramelized Onions
• Mexican Summer Salad
• Chicken Fajita Wraps
FAST AND FABULOUS SNACKS
• Roasted Zucchini Crostini Dip
• Grilled Sweet Potato Steak Fries
SATISFYINGLY DELICIOUS DINNERS
• Turkey Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
• Ginger-Apricot Chicken Skewers
TASTY AND WHOLESOME DESSERTS
• Grilled Peaches with Ricotta Stuffing and Balsamic Glaze
• Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer Almond Crust
Named the number-one diet in terms of weight loss, nutrition and prevention of diabetes and heart disease, DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) is the best diet for a fit lifestyle. Including a 28-day meal plan, easy-to-follow exercise advice and tips for keeping to the diet when on the go, this cookbook is the ultimate guide to living healthy.
- Ulysses Press, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: