The Cry: the Desperate Prayer that Opens the Heart of God
by Keith Hudson
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Ignite the Fire Within!
What is the difference between a cry and an ordinary prayer? A cry is not a passive whisper-it is a war-like shout to an Almighty God!
The Cry will ignite a new fire within you-it will rekindle your passion for God. By stripping away the polish and veneer of outward religion and exposing the authentic cry of your heart, God will move in ways you never thought possible.
The church has lost its cry, but God is about to restore it. Why did the people gathered for the Azusa Street revival experience such a powerful move of the spirit of God? They had a cry in their hearts and in their prayers.
The Cry will:
- Release a desperate longing for God's intervention in your life.
- Go way beyond your natural thinking into a spiritual hunger from your innermost being.
- Touch the heart of God.
- Release angelic hosts to work on your behalf.
- Turn your heart toward God.
- Destiny Image, Inc., July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: