'There is a wonderful plan for your life. You can hold your head up high and be filled with confidence about yourself and your future. You can be bold and step out to do new things - even things no man or woman has done before. You have what it takes!'
THE CONFIDENT WOMAN will enable you to live with purpose and fulfil your true potential.
Joyce Meyer's Number One New York Times bestselling book:
· Gives you the keys to living a life of confidence and independence
· Shows why you can live without fear
· Helps you overcome the barriers of the world's false expectations and the emotional damage of abuse
· Identifies the 'Seven Secrets of a Confident Woman'
Joyce writes with the benefit of over three decades ministering to women. The message in this book is based on her personal journey from insecurity and self-hatred - caused by childhood abuse - to a life characterised by inspiring confidence and realising her full potential.
- Hodder & Stoughton, November 2006
Hodder & Stoughton
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: