The Complete Adventures of Peter Pan (Illustrated and Free Audiobook Link)
by J. M. Barrie
The Little White Bird, published in 1902, ranging in tone from fantasy and whimsy to social comedy with dark aggressive undertones. The book attained prominence and longevity due to several chapters written in a softer tone than the rest of the book, in which it introduced the character and mythology of Peter Pan.
Peter Pan; or, the Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up or Peter and Wendy is J. M. Barrie's most famous work, in the form of a 1904 play and a 1911 novel, respectively. Both versions tell the story of Peter Pan, a mischievous little boy who can fly, and his adventures on the island of Neverland with Wendy Darling and her brothers, the fairy Tinker Bell, the Lost Boys, the Indian princess Tiger Lily, and the pirate Captain Hook. The play and novel were inspired by Barrie's friendship with the Llewelyn Davies family. Barrie continued to revise the play for years after its debut; the novel reflects one version of the story.
The Adventures of Peter Pan collection includes:
• The Little White Bird [Adventures In Kensington Gardens](1902)
• Peter Pan In Kensington Gardens(1906)
• Peter Pan [Peter And Wendy] (1911 )
• You can navigate through the entire collection via a main table of contents as well as each book's individual chapter contents.
• 48 classic illustrated by F. D. Bedford and Arthur Rackham
• Re-arranged texts for the best display on Kobo, PC and every e-Reader device.
Bonus: Free Audiobook link for download at the end of the book (just click to download)
- iSe Classic House, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: