13 Skills to Enhance Your Career
The Coach: 13 Skills to Enhance Your Career is a simple yet powerful and beneficial book for those wanting to improve their career. It is densely packed with key career-enhancing skills ranging from the focus of always serving your customer, to ensuring you constantly go the extra mile as well as techniques of balancing your career with other important areas of your life. These success skills, along with ten others, are shared by a business-savvy and wise mentor with a recently hired colleague during the first year of the young man’s career. The process the mentor leverages is based on a more than 200 hundred year-old personal development process developed by Mr. Benjamin Franklin.
In this book you will learn:
- Career success should be defined by you and is achieved through small, daily advantages and the practice of key skills.
- Positive attitude and good daily choices are key to your success and happiness.
- What you think about most of the time will predict your future.
- Only those willing to work will achieve true happiness and success.
- Benjamin Franklin’s self-improvement process.
- Thirteen skills that, if practiced, will enhance your career.
- Over sixty quotes/phrases to serve as reminders for these powerful skills!
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by David G. Giese
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by David G. Giese
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 25, 2016
- AuthorHouse, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: