The Christian's Secret to a Happy Life
Hannah Whitall Smith’s book The Christian’s Secret of a Happy Life (1875) is an extremely popular book of Christian mysticism and practical Holiness theology. It has been a great blessing to believers for generations, and is sure to be a blessing to you, as well.
This edition includes an Active Table of Contents.
Part I - THE LIFE
1. Is it Scriptural?
2. God's side and man's side.
3. The life defined
4. How to enter in.
Part 2 - DIFFICULTIES
5. Difficulties concerning consecration.
6. Difficulties concerning faith.
7. Difficulties concerning the will.
8. Difficulties concerning guidance.
9. Difficulties concerning doubts.
10. Difficulties concerning temptations.
11. Difficulties concerning failures.
12. Is God everything?
Part 3 - RESULTS
13. Bondage or freedom.
16. Practical results in the daily walk.
17. The joy of obedience.
18. Divine Union.
19. The chariots of God.
20. The life on wings.
- Jawbone Digital, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: