The Brushstroke Handbook
- List Price$26.99
- Your price$21.59
Save $5.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Beautiful brushstrokes step by step!
This is the one! The Brushstroke Handbook is your complete reference for mastering more than 50 fabulous strokes. Inside you'll find visual, step-by-step instruction divided into two sections that detail techniques for working with both round and flat brushes in acrylics. The lay-flat spiral binding makes it easy to quickly flip through and find the stroke you want, featuring a range of comma strokes, pressure strokes, fan strokes, teardrop strokes, scroll strokes and much more.
From the very basics of supplies and techniques to more in-depth guidance for creating unique compositions, this guide offers everything you need to build confidence, have fun and paint successfully - whether you're a beginner or a more experienced decorative painter. This comprehensive guide includes:
- Quick-reference photos for finding the right stroke, fast
- Step-by-step stroke instructions that actually build a little painting with every lesson
- Easy-to-follow worksheets for combining strokes to make complete flowers, birds, butterflies, lace, ribbons and more
- 20 fresh and pretty borders painted with round and flat brushes
- Two sections highlighting common mistakes and how to fix them
- F+W Media, February 2006
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: