The Black Book of Hollywood Diet Secrets
Easy ways to get—and stay—slim from the authors of The Black Book of Hollywood Beauty Secrets, and their celebrity sources
How do the stars get so thin? (and how do their trainers keep them that way?) Kym Douglas and Cindy Pearlman are back with exercise tips and eating strategies from a Who’s Who of Hollywood beauties. The Black Book of Hollywood Diet Secrets takes readers inside the fridges and out to the gyms of the stars, uncovering the daily regimens that keep celebrities like Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, and Beyoncè Knowles in A-List shape. They’ll dish on stars’ daily diet plans and tell us how the stars bounce back after baby, stay slim after forty, drop a quick twenty pounds, outsmart a Fat Day, and see fast results from exercise. Kym and Cindy have done it again, from (A)niston to (Z)eta-Jones.
From The Black Book of Hollywood Diet Secrets:
* Heidi Klum and Cindy Crawford eat a salad dressed with vinegar BEFORE they go out to dinner. The vinegar is an appetite suppressant.
* Oprah and Rachael Ray drink Wulong Slimming Tea
* Denise Richards, Jessica Simpson, Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams all detox with So-Cal cleanse
* Demi Moore and Sharon Stone eat prunes to ease bloating AND to prevent wrinkles
- Penguin Publishing Group, December 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: