The Big Red Book of Spanish Vocabulary
30,000 Words through Cognates, Roots, and Suffixes
by Scott Thomas
- List Price$29.00
- Your price$23.19
Save $5.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A new, and dramatically improved, three-pronged approach to learning Spanish vocabulary
The Big Red Book of Spanish Vocabulary is much, much more than a Spanish vocabulary reference! This unique and complete resource combines three complementary approaches to vocabulary building—cognates, root families, and suffixes—to instantly increase word familiarity and aid memorization.
Whether for active face-to-face communication or passive comprehension of written or spoken words, an in-depth knowledge of vocabulary is the key to foreign language mastery. The Big Red Book of Spanish Vocabulary makes acquiring this mastery simpler and more straightforward than ever before by providing:
- An extensive thematic list of Spanish cognates and an alphabetic glossary of Spanish root families—both with more than 14,000 entries
- A comprehensive listing of the 130 most common Spanish suffixes, with 4,000 common examples
- A frequency index listing the 5,000 most frequently used words in Spanish
- An alphabetic index cross-referencing every entry in the root, suffix, and frequency sections
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: