The Art of Self-Adjusting: The Best and Safest Way to Adjust Your Own Body to Reduce Pain and Enhance Your Body’s Healing Ability
The purpose of this book is to explain some basic fundamental principles in relation to managing your body, spine, and posture for greater health in a very simple and easy manner. It also goes into various techniques one can do to release tightness and compression throughout the body.
While self-adjustment is no substitute for the expert knowledge and experience of a health professional, a great deal of benefit can be acquired by simply practicing the set of simple self-healthcare techniques and practices outlined and described in this book.
In this book you will learn:
- A simple five-step process for self-adjusting.
- More about one of the most important and undervalued tissues in the musculoskeletal system— the connective tissue.
- Three yoga-style stretches that anyone can do right now to help decompress the spine and prepare for a self–adjustment.
- Tools and tips that help to release muscles and connective tissues.
- Supplements for a healthier musculoskeletal system.
- How to begin retraining your musculoskeletal system for more efficient movements that provide long-term solutions to many pain problems.
- Michael Hetherington, June 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: