The 5-Minute Face
The Quick & Easy Makeup Guide for Every Woman
Carmindy, the makeup artist on TLC's popular show What Not to Wear, believes that the secret to a great look is to enhance your best natural features with sheer washes of color, not to hide under layers of artificial-looking makeup. In The 5-Minute Face—now with an all-new updated Shopping Guide—Carmindy shares her positive beauty philosophy. She offers a practical, easy, fast, and mistake-proof makeup routine that works for all ages and skin types.
Each chapter contains valuable advice on perfecting the makeup technique that's right for your face—and includes product tips and “toolbox” sections describing the best implements to use with each type of makeup. And there's more:
- How to Get Brows That Wow: Learn what brow shape best frames your face.
- What's Age Got to Do with It? Tricks and trade secrets that keep every woman looking beautiful at any age.
- Beauty Comes in All Colors: Freckles? Blemishes? Carmindy helps you find the perfect makeup for your special skin tone.
- The 10-Minute Face: Carmindy shows how to build on the 5-Minute Face for special occasions.
With beautiful photographs by Palma Kolansky, The 5-Minute Face is every woman's guide to enhancing her unique and beautiful features.
- HarperCollins, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: