The 2,320 Funniest Quotes
The Most Hilarious Quips and One-Liners from allgreatquotes.com
by Tom Corr
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Presenting the best of the best from AllGreatQuotes.com, this uproarious volume features gems on every topic, from sex and money to spouses and politics. Bringing together clever remarks from celebrities, politicians, thinkers, comedians and generally funny people, this collection of snappy quotes will leave you in hysterics.
• God gave man a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
— Robin Williams
• Money can’t buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
— Spike Milligan
• Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
— Oscar Wilde
• The answers to life’s problems aren’t at the bottom of a bottle, they’re on TV!
— Homer Simpson
• When I eventually met Mr. Right, I had no idea that his fi rst name was Always.”
— Rita Rudner
• Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
— George Burns
- Ulysses Press, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: