Textbook of Clinical Hemodynamics
- List Price$89.99
- Your price$80.99
Save $9.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 36800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Here's a highly accessible, dependable source of guidance on the analysis of the hemodynamic waveforms generated in the cardiac catheterization lab. It progresses from a review of basic monitoring principles and normal waveforms through an assessment of the waveform data associated with the full range of individual coronary diseases, providing you with all the assistance you need to accurately interpret any findings you might encounter in practice. While many cardiac catheterization books cover hemodynamics, none offer the level of detail and visual back up that you'll find inside this book. Its extremely clinically oriented approach makes it an ideal hands-on tool for any clinician involved in diagnosing cardiac problems using interventional cardiology.
- Straightforward, richly illustrated explanations clarify even the most advanced interpretation concepts and skills.
- A useful overview of today's catheterization lab technology enables you to understand the latest advances in waveform acquisition.
- Thorough coverage of both normal and abnormal findings helps you distinguish normal waveforms from those indicative of disease.
- A disease-oriented assessment of waveform data demonstrates how both qualitative and quantitative interpretation can affect clinical decision making.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: