Get Fit, Look Good, and Feel Great!
Celebrated trainer and the Today show fitness expert Kathy Kaehler is one of Hollywood's most sought-after fitness trainers. What Kathy has done for Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer, Drew Barrymore, Cindy Crawford, Alfre Woodard, Samuel L. Jackson, Penelope Ann Miller, and Claire Forlani, among many others, she will do for you. Teenage Fitness is your ultimate fitness source. Her mission is to keep you fit for life. Reflecting on her own body image and eating problems as a teenager, Kathy will show you how to have a healthy respect for your body.
She offers essential fitness techniques necessary to look and feel your absolute best. You will learn:
- To appreciate your own beauty
- To change your mind-set
- To know and accept your body type
- Nineteen terrific eating tips to get you through your day
- What kind of eater you are
- The 90/10 principle of pigging out
- Creative Fitness
- Suburban Fitness
- Urban Fitness
- Five-minute and twenty-minute workouts
With Kathy's straightforward and practical fitness principles, you'll feel terrific about your body, your looks, and your life.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Kathy Kaehler
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Kathy Kaehler
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 22, 2016
- HarperCollins, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: