Teaching With the Tools Kids Really Use
Learning With Web and Mobile Technologies
- List Price$28.95
- Your price$27.59
Save $1.36 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A foundational guide for integrating mobile technologies into your classroom!
Designed to help educators deliver relevant instruction through the use of 21st-century technologies, this resource examines available low-cost hardware, explores free Web 2.0 tools, and sheds light on the pros and cons of using mobile technologies for instructional support. Emphasizing the ethical use of technology, the book identifies:
- Specific Web 2.0 options for supporting collaboration and communication in K–12 settings
- Strategies for practical applications
- A decision-making model for selecting appropriate mobile technologies and Web 2.0 tools for classroom use
- Recommended books, Web sites, and online reports and articles for reference
- SAGE Publications, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: