Teaching the 3 Cs: Creativity, Curiosity, and Courtesy
Activities That Build a Foundation for Success
- List Price$27.95
- Your price$26.59
Save $1.36 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Cultivate the 3 Cs in young learners to strengthen future academic achievement!
Research shows that children with positive social skills, a creative nature, and a love of learning experience success in later school years. This resource shows how to promote school readiness by giving young students a desire to learn, teaching them how to learn, and nurturing empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem solving. The book provides:
- Abundant activities that are fun, easy to use, and developmentally appropriate
- Engaging sidebars highlighting teacher/student dialogue
- Methods for integrating the 3 Cs into the curriculum and meeting state standards
- Recommendations of related children’s books
- SAGE Publications, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: