TCM: A Woman's Guide to Healing From Breast Cancer
Discover The Power Of Ancient Wisdom
For centuries , Traditional Chinese Medicine has helped millions of cancer patients in China, specializing in reducing the risk of breast cancer and healing it by identifying and treating its root cause. Chinese medicine offers a broad range of time-tested, natural, safe, self-healing treating that can complement prevailing Western cancer treatments.
Traditional Chinese Medicine provides a nine-point healing guide that can be individually customized for women diagnosed with breast cancer; those about to undergo surgery, chemotherapy or radiation; breast cancer survivors who want to prevent recurrence, and any woman looking for serious prevention techniques. With his training, Dr. Nan Lu revives the ancient healing wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine --
- Early warning signs from your body
- Ancient self-healing evergy movements
- Healing, strengthening foods and ancient techniques to strengthen you before surgery
- How to manage your health during chemotherapy or radiation
- Why and how to create a new Traditional Chinese Medicine lifestyle that addresses the root cause of breast cancer...
- and much more!
- HarperCollins, May 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: