TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) Level A Math Workbook
The First Step to Lifelong Success
by Richard Ku
- List Price$18.00
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
We want to help you succeed on the TABE's math section
Whether you're looking to qualify for a government job, a career with a private company, or demonstrate your literacy and math abilities for school placement, a high score on the TABE will help you work towards your career goals and the life you want.
Written by a leader in adult education, this book is designed to help you identify your goals and discover more about your learning preferences and study habits. You'll discover the strategies that make learning and test taking easier for you. And you'll learn essential math by using familiar, everyday items, including work documents, graphs and charts, and Internet based materials.
McGraw-Hill's TABE Level A Math Workbook helps you with:
- Practice problems just like the ones on the test-with complete solutions
- Real-life materials and examples that help you to build the skills you need
- Total coverage of all the math test sections, including scientific notation, fractions, word problems, percentages, algebra, geometry and more
- Strategies that show you how to work smarter, not harder-and get the most out of your study time
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: