System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr) 2007 R2 Unleashed
Supplement to System Center Operations Manager 2007 Unleashed
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This up-to-the-minute supplement to System Center Operations Manager 2007 Unleashed brings together practical, in-depth information about System Operations Manager 2007, including major enhancements introduced with the R2 release, as well as essential information on other products and technologies OpsMgr integrates with and relies upon.
Drawing on their unsurpassed deployment experience, four leading independent OpsMgr experts with a half dozen leading subject matter experts show how to take full advantage of new Unix/Linux cross platform extensions, Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 integration, PowerShell extensions, and much more. They also present in-depth coverage of using OpsMgr with virtualization, authoring new management packs, and maximizing availability.
A detailed “OpsMgr R2 by Example” appendix presents indispensable tuning and configuration tips for several of OpsMgr R2’s most important management packs. This book also contains the world’s most compre- hensive collection of OpsMgr R2 reference links.
- Discover and monitor Linux and Unix systems through OpsMgr with the new Cross Platform Extensions
- Utilize Microsoft’s upgraded management packs and templates for monitoring operating systems, services, and applications
- Monitor your system with the Health Explorer and new Visio add-in
- Create OpsMgr 2007 R2 reports and queries utilizing SQL Server 2008
- Understand how Windows Server 2008 and OpsMgr integrate
- Use PowerShell and the OpsMgr Shell to automate common management tasks
- Efficiently manage virtualized environments (Hyper-V or ESX vCenter)
- Author your own OpsMgr custom management packs
- Implement advanced high availability and business continuity management
- Use targeting to apply the appropriate monitoring to each component
- Master advanced ACS techniques for noise filtering, access hardening, and auditing
- Pearson Education, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: